MSL London appoints Merran Wrigley as head of technology
MSL London has appointed a head of technology from Cisco Systems as it works to add weight to its reputation within the tech sector.
Merran Wrigley: from Cisco Systems to MSL London
The agency has brought in Merran Wrigley, who joins after heading strategic comms at Cisco Systems’ global enterprise arm.
Before this, she spent eight years building a global comms function as Sony Ericsson’s head of global external comms and PR.
George Godsal, MD of corporate, MSL London, said the firm wanted an industry expert to ‘add depth to our b2b and b2c technology offer'.
He said: ‘Merran was the ideal candidate for us, bringing top-level global technology expertise, and we are delighted to have her on board.’
Wrigley said: ‘MSL London has a very strong cross-section of leading technology brand clients and so offered me a great opportunity to apply my global PR experience.’
She will report to Godsal and be responsible for developing the firm’s technology practice and working with the other technology leaders in the MSLGlobal network.
The firm’s technology credentials have recently been strengthened with the acquisition of US healthcare and technology PR consultancy Schwartz Communications by parent company MSLGroup.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...