MSL London appoints Merran Wrigley as head of technology
MSL London has appointed a head of technology from Cisco Systems as it works to add weight to its reputation within the tech sector.
Merran Wrigley: from Cisco Systems to MSL London
The agency has brought in Merran Wrigley, who joins after heading strategic comms at Cisco Systems’ global enterprise arm.
Before this, she spent eight years building a global comms function as Sony Ericsson’s head of global external comms and PR.
George Godsal, MD of corporate, MSL London, said the firm wanted an industry expert to ‘add depth to our b2b and b2c technology offer'.
He said: ‘Merran was the ideal candidate for us, bringing top-level global technology expertise, and we are delighted to have her on board.’
Wrigley said: ‘MSL London has a very strong cross-section of leading technology brand clients and so offered me a great opportunity to apply my global PR experience.’
She will report to Godsal and be responsible for developing the firm’s technology practice and working with the other technology leaders in the MSLGlobal network.
The firm’s technology credentials have recently been strengthened with the acquisition of US healthcare and technology PR consultancy Schwartz Communications by parent company MSLGroup.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London