GiffGaff hires former Procter & Gamble marketer Jenkins
Giffgaff, O2's community-led mobile operator, has hired Emma Jenkins, former top digital marketer at Procter & Gamble, as chief marketing officer.
Emma Jenkins: joining GiffGaff
Jenkins had been working as a consultant at Brand Learning for the past two years and founded My Pet is Here, an online pet community business. She worked at P&G for 12 years, most recently as associate director of new marketing models and ecommerce, leaving in May last year.
At GiffGaff, Jenkins replaces Cristel Lee Leed, who left last summer to join Sydney-based consumer rights com-pany Choice as director of marketing and membership.
Jenkins has already started in the role and is understood to report to chief executive Mike Fairman.
GiffGaff, which launched at the end of 2009, aims to maintain a more nimble, ‘start-up’ approach to marketing than other mobile networks, consulting its members on how they would like the business to be run.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 +, West London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital, Web & Marketing Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000.00 per annum, London