MGM Advantage plans fresh PR help after comms shake-up
Retirement income firm MGM Advantage is looking for an agency to deliver a consumer brief.
Retirement: MGM Advantage wants to appeal to consumers
The company has launched a pitch process for a 12-month retained contract following the appointment of Paul Keeble to the newly created role of head of media relations earlier this year.
Keeble said that as part of his role, the first in-house PR position at the MGM Advantage, he would be reviewing ‘what the company is doing going forwards'.
For the past three years, Citigate Dewe Rogerson has delivered the organisation’s PR offering, covering everything from consumer to corporate comms.
However, it is believed that duties will now be split, with the press office function as well as trade and personal finance media, going in-house.
Keeble, who was previously senior media relations manager at Standard Life, said: ‘It’s up for grabs at the moment. The brief is far reaching and I’m looking for an agency that will create ideas that can get us into the consumer press. Most consumers read a huge variety of media and the frequency of where we feature is important.’
He also hinted at the possible expansion of the in-house team in the long term.
The pitch was issued on 10 February, with the final deadline for applications now passed.
The company is now looking at reducing a line-up of eight agencies down to a shortlist of up to four, with Citigate Dewe Rogerson part of the process.
It is hoped that a decision would be made by the end of the month.
MGM Advantage offer retirement income advice and oversee more than £1.6bn of funds.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...