This week's Marketing cover: Illustrating the Facebook Direct Deals story
Work Club chief executive Martin Brooks, creative partner Ben Mooge and designer Dan Scott talk us through this week's (7 March) Marketing cover design.
Marketing cover image: by Martin Brooks, Ben Mooge and Dan Scott (7 March 2012)
Click on the image to enlarge.
We asked Work Club, Marketing's Digital Agency of the Year 2011, to design a cover to highlight the continued commercialisation of Facebook.
"Behind Facebook's imminent $100bn IPO is the spiralling cost of supporting a billion users," says Martin Brooks, Work Club's chief executive.
"This puts it under intense revenue pressure. Global brands are keen to sign top-to-top deals, but the ROI relies on the quality of the user experience going forward.
Martin Brooks and Ben Mooge
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London