Harvester introduces 'junior chef' ads
Restaurant brand Harvester has launched a TV, digital, social media and retail campaign showing a young customer taking over the role of head chef.
Created by JWT London, with media planning by MediaCom North, the ad is dubbed "junior chef".
As he makes his way through the kitchen, the customer becomes acquainted with the Harvester mix-and-match menu and salad bar, which gives customers a unique meal.
Activity includes the strapline, 'Just how you like it'.
This is the first ad by JWT London since it picked up the integrated accounts for both Harvester and Toby Carvery in 2011.
Rachel Westwood, advertising and communications manager at Harvester parent company Mitchells & Butlers, said: "We are delighted with this campaign. 'Junior chef' brings to life our salad and grill menu, demonstrating how guests can choose their perfect meal combination at Harvester".
JWT promoted its managing directors, Joe Petyan, James Whitehead as well as executive creative director Russell Ramsey to lead the business in January, following the departure of former chief executive Guy Hayward.
The creative team on the ad included copywriter Mike Panelides, creative directors Richard Gorton-Lee and Jake Dearlove (who was also copywriter), and executive creative director Russell Ramsey.
The TV ad was directed by Simon Cheek and produced by Denise Connell for Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Affiliate Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing around 30k DOE, West London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...