Hertz seeks global agency
Car rental firm Hertz is understood to be on the hunt for a global agency to handle the brand's corporate reputation around the world.
The pitch, which is being led by the firm's North American office, is thought to include incumbent Ketchum Pleon, Brands2Life and Edelman.
The chosen agency will promote Hertz's product launches, car-sharing initiatives and special projects, as well as staffing the press office.
Ketchum Pleon has been on board since 2008. Hertz is the world's largest general use car rental firm, operating in more than 8,500 locations in 146 countries.
Hertz was unavailable for comment at the time of going to press.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - Blackminster location Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, Oxford
- Web & Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Communications Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Redditch