RBS Group reviews digital agency roster
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is holding a review of its digital creative agency roster for its main consumer banking brands.
NatWest: part of RBS's digital roster review
The RBS marketing team has notified its existing agencies of the review, which is expected to cover digital activity for both the NatWest and RBS brands.
It is understood that the review is being driven by cost efficiencies and the group is hoping to consolidate its digital advertising output.
Agencies on the RBS digital ad roster include Glue Isobar, SapientNitro and AKQA.
In April last year, RBS launched a digital creative review that was open to agencies including its existing roster. In contrast, this review only focuses on its current agencies of record.
The RBS marketing team is in a state of flux following numerous departures and a restructure under the RBS managing director, products and marketing, UK Retail, Les Matheson.
M&C Saatchi and CHI & Partners handle RBS’s advertising and CHI also works on direct marketing for RBS brands including Churchill.
In the past, the group has used a range of agencies, including Lida for DM and Carlson Marketing for its personal banking services.
RBS would not comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...