John Lewis takes Creative Circle Gold of Golds
Adam & Eve picked up the Gold of Golds at last night's Creative Circle Awards for its John Lewis "the long wait" spot, which also won gold in the best over 60-second film category.
John Lewis: 'the long wait' Christmas 2011 campaign
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO also picked up two gold awards each.
BBH’s wins were for Barnardo’s "life story", which won best charity in the film sector, and for Google’s "say it to get it", which picked up the best poster campaign.
AMV’s Met Police "tube" campaign triumphed in the radio category for best writing, and the V&A Museum of Childhood’s "bear" won in press for best art direction.
In film, McCann Manchester was the only other agency to pick up a gold for its Aldi "tomato sauce" TV work, which won best campaign or series.
Other gold winners include Rapier for Yell in design, craft and typography, DDB UK for Bud Ice in direct, and Grey for the British Heart Foundation in experiential.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland