Mitsubishi appears to have done a volte-face and may not be reviewing its media arrangements after all. Despite contacting some agencies earlier on Monday to say they will be updated on the process next week, it looks as though the company now plans to stick with Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Mitsubishi: electric Miev city car
The National Trust pitch took place yesterday (Wednesday) in Swindon. Shops in the fray are 18 Feet & Rising, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The result is likely to be this Friday, and the process is being handled by Agency Insight.
The pitch for News International is ambling along. The WPP agencies Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, CHI & Partners (the incumbent on The Times) and Grey will be presenting at the end of the month. A multidisciplinary unit, called Team News, will be put together to look after the business after the pitch.
Agencies competing for the British Beer & Pub Association had to trek to Burton upon Trent for their briefing recently. In Burton, they were able to take a trip to the National Brewery Centre, where they were no doubt able to relieve some stress with a well-earned pint.
The pitch for CityJet, the London-based subsidiary of Air France, is back on track after it was put on hold. Dentsu London/McGarryBowen and Addiction Worldwide will go head-to-head for the £4 million business, with an appointment due in the next couple of weeks. Creativebrief is handling the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Interim Head of Marketing & Communications Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Brentwood
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...