Daily Diary - Picture Gallery: Creative Circle Awards
Creatives from all agencies gathered together for last night's Creative Circle Awards at London's Roundhouse in Chalk Farm.
Winners picked up their gold awards from DJ and presenter Edith Bowen who hosted the event. Entertainment after the ceremony came from singer Paloma Faith who had a tough job on her hands trying to keep the attention of the excited creatives.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)