Mike Hoban, Jonathan Allan and Lindsay Pattison join TV planning awards judges
Thinkbox has confirmed Mike Hoban, chief marketing officer at Confused.com, Lindsay Pattison, chief executive of Maxus, and Jonathan Allan, sales director at Channel 4, on the panel of judges for the Thinkbox TV planning awards, for which the entry deadline is looming.
Mike Hoban: joins Jonathan Allan and Lindsay Pattison on Thinkbox judging panel
The judging panel, chaired by Thinkbox chief executive Tess Alps, includes executives from broadcasters, advertisers, media and creative agencies. They will decide the winner in six categories, as well as the Grand Prix and a new award for best-low budget use of TV.
The deadline for entries is next Friday (16 March) and the winner of the Grand Prix will receive a 52-inch HD Smart TV for their agency.
Each category winner will receive a Thinkbox TV Planning Award and their work will appear in a special awards supplement, distributed with Campaign and on Mediaweek.co.uk.
The panel includes agency executives Craig Mawdsley, joint planning director, Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO; Tracey Follows, head of planning, VCCP; Charlie Varley, planning director at Carat Manchester; Simon Wilden, planning partner at Goodstuff; Tony Regan, chief strategy officer, Initiative; David Wilding, head of planning, PHD, and Mark Jarvis, partner at the7stars.
Also on the panel is Jason Spencer, regional sales director at ITV; Jeremy Tester, director of brand strategy and communications, Sky Media; Jo Massey, advertising manager at Waitrose, and Jeremy Lee, associate editor of Campaign.
The six categories include: Best Use of TV in an integrated campaign; Best ongoing use of TV; Best newcomer to TV; Best use of sponsorship or content; Best use of TV innovation, and Best use of TV for response.
The awards are held in conjunction with Campaign and MediaWeek.co.uk and the judging will take place on Tuesday 17 April.
More information is available on the Thinkbox website.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London