Mischief PR grows management team to match post-acquisition ambition
Mischief PR has brought in two new additions to its senior team as it prepares for ambitious post-acquisition growth.
Mischief PR: grows management team with Zac Schwarz (left) and Ben Dutton
Ben Dutton joins as director, arriving from The Red Consultancy, having previously worked with the Mischief team as creative director.
Meanwhile, Zac Schwarz arrives from Shine Communications as the agency’s second creative director alongside Dan Glover, leading to a six-strong management team.
Mitchell Kaye, CEO at Mischief, said: ‘Both Zac and Ben have a fantastic record in delivering very creative work and that’s what our agency is all about, and these two will enable us to do better work more often.’
Kaye pointed to the acquisition of Mischief PR by Engine last summer as enabling greater possibilities for expansion.
‘We’ve brought them on board because we’re very ambitious and although we have really been growing from day one, we’re now part of a much bigger group so there’s a huge opportunity there,' he said.
‘To make the most of that opportunity and the chance to do really high profile work we have needed to expand our senior creative team.’
Mischief was set up by Kaye in 2006, and won PR Week’s Consultancy of the Year in 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Affiliate Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing around 30k DOE, West London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...