Mischief PR grows management team to match post-acquisition ambition
Mischief PR has brought in two new additions to its senior team as it prepares for ambitious post-acquisition growth.
Mischief PR: grows management team with Zac Schwarz (left) and Ben Dutton
Ben Dutton joins as director, arriving from The Red Consultancy, having previously worked with the Mischief team as creative director.
Meanwhile, Zac Schwarz arrives from Shine Communications as the agency’s second creative director alongside Dan Glover, leading to a six-strong management team.
Mitchell Kaye, CEO at Mischief, said: ‘Both Zac and Ben have a fantastic record in delivering very creative work and that’s what our agency is all about, and these two will enable us to do better work more often.’
Kaye pointed to the acquisition of Mischief PR by Engine last summer as enabling greater possibilities for expansion.
‘We’ve brought them on board because we’re very ambitious and although we have really been growing from day one, we’re now part of a much bigger group so there’s a huge opportunity there,' he said.
‘To make the most of that opportunity and the chance to do really high profile work we have needed to expand our senior creative team.’
Mischief was set up by Kaye in 2006, and won PR Week’s Consultancy of the Year in 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- FMCG Insight Manager - Health & Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGERS & fixed term contract Account Manager - Richmond area. 40k. Mark Paine Recruitment to 40k. & pro rata Fixed Term Contract, Richmond/ Twickenham area
- Web Developer become £30-35K, London