Asos joins growing 'Click and Collect' service
Online fashion retailer Asos has partnered with Collect+ to launch a "Click and Collect" service that allows customers to pick up their order in one of 4,500 participating stores, such as Spar.
Collect+: Asos signs up to the 'click and collect' service
Customers who order via the Click and Collect service at check-out will have 10 days to pick up their parcel from their chosen local shop, where their item will be delivered.
Those who order through Click and Collect before 26 March will be automatically entered into a competition to win a £500 cash prize.
The service includes a next-day delivery option. Customers can also take unwanted items back to their local Collect+ shop to receive a refund.
Courier service Collect+ runs a free next-day Click and Collect service for Littlewoods-owned online retailer Very.
Customers can pick up their orders in participating retailers, which include Co-op, Spar, McColls, Costcutter, Sainsbury's Local, One Stop and Londis.
Click and Collect is increasingly growing traction with customers and its popularity boomed last Christmas.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...