Yahoo seeks new EMEA chief as Riley moves on
Yahoo's EMEA managing director Rich Riley is to return to the US, sparking a search for a replacement.
Rich Riley: Yahoo's EMEA managing director to return to the US
According to the company, Riley "has taken the decision to transition out of his role" and he and his family will return to the US this summer.
He is working with chief executive Scott Thompson to identify his next role.
Yahoo is now looking internally and externally for a replacement.
Riley, who has been at Yahoo for 14 years, became managing director of Yahoo Europe in early 2009.
The news about Riley comes soon after reports that Scott Thompson is poised to announce a massive restructure, resulting in potentially thousands of job cuts.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London