Domino's readies debut Facebook TV ad
Domino's has produced its first-ever Facebook specific TV advert, which will highlight its offer of free cookies to followers who spend over £10 on pizzas.
Domino's: pizza supplier strengthens social media ties
Domino's will air its first-ever Facebook TV campaign this week, which highlights the growing importance of the social network to the fast-food brand.
The TV ad has been created by Big and premiers tomorrow (March 14).
Domino's is a strong advocate of low-cost digital marketing on social networks, which has boosted the number of online orders.
In its latest financial results, it said a "growing number" of its stores now took more than 75% of their orders online.
In the 52 weeks to December 2011, online sales were £183.1m, compared to overall sales of £530.6m.
Its Facebook cookie initiative is running for a week until 18 March.
Customers who spend £10 or more and want to claim the cookies need to go to Domino's Facebook page and enter the voucher code taken from the brand's website.
The creative for the digital banner was made by CHS.
Domino's believe the initiative will help boost sales of its pizzas and swell its Facebook fan numbers, which are currently at 475,000.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region