Shell has appointed Crunch Communications to manage global PR for its motorsport partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati. Crunch will deliver strategic counsel and on-site tactical PR.
CIPR Scotland has named Laura Sutherland, managing director of Aura PR, as its chairman, taking over from Falkirk Council comms manager Caroline Binnie.
The Tea Council has handed Threepipe a consumer brief to make tea 'cool again'. Threepipe will target 20- to 25-year-olds via fashion tie-ins.
Mischief PR has hired Ben Dutton as a director from The Red Consultancy and Zac Schwarz as creative director from Shine Communications.
Jagermeister, the spirits company, has called in Clarion Communications to handle its consumer and trade PR and support UK gig and festival activity.
The Institute of Directors has hired Portland senior account manager Mark Wallace as head of media relations.
Vitamix, the US blender company, is using Publicasity for consumer and social media.
Hope&Glory PR has poached Good Relations associate director Adrian Chitty to be a partner.
Correction PRWeek misspelt AkzoNobel in a headline last week.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...