Shell has appointed Crunch Communications to manage global PR for its motorsport partnerships with Ferrari and Ducati. Crunch will deliver strategic counsel and on-site tactical PR.
CIPR Scotland has named Laura Sutherland, managing director of Aura PR, as its chairman, taking over from Falkirk Council comms manager Caroline Binnie.
The Tea Council has handed Threepipe a consumer brief to make tea 'cool again'. Threepipe will target 20- to 25-year-olds via fashion tie-ins.
Mischief PR has hired Ben Dutton as a director from The Red Consultancy and Zac Schwarz as creative director from Shine Communications.
Jagermeister, the spirits company, has called in Clarion Communications to handle its consumer and trade PR and support UK gig and festival activity.
The Institute of Directors has hired Portland senior account manager Mark Wallace as head of media relations.
Vitamix, the US blender company, is using Publicasity for consumer and social media.
Hope&Glory PR has poached Good Relations associate director Adrian Chitty to be a partner.
Correction PRWeek misspelt AkzoNobel in a headline last week.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London