Dispatches from Jam's Alex Miller in SXSW, Texas, US.
I'm sure you've already noticed that half of your digital department is missing this week. And you probably already know that the reason for that is a certain SXSW event taking place in the US.
Not wanting to be left out (and with lots of technical stuff needing to be discussed with the digerati), we felt it was our duty to be making the trip too.
Of course, we first had to face a pretty long flight. But even on the plane we made two truly excellent discoveries:
- In-flight Wi-Fi.
- Beard caps for sale in the in-flight magazine.
Finally, after landing in Austin, we headed to the hotel and crashed to get ready for the next day's learning, eating and drinking.
Yon can read more of Alex's SXSW blog on Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...