Dispatches from Jam's Alex Miller in SXSW, Texas, US.
I'm sure you've already noticed that half of your digital department is missing this week. And you probably already know that the reason for that is a certain SXSW event taking place in the US.
Not wanting to be left out (and with lots of technical stuff needing to be discussed with the digerati), we felt it was our duty to be making the trip too.
Of course, we first had to face a pretty long flight. But even on the plane we made two truly excellent discoveries:
- In-flight Wi-Fi.
- Beard caps for sale in the in-flight magazine.
Finally, after landing in Austin, we headed to the hotel and crashed to get ready for the next day's learning, eating and drinking.
Yon can read more of Alex's SXSW blog on Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Brand Marketing Manager lastminute.com Competitive with great benefits, Farringdon
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + bens, London
- Web Developer - Colchester - up to £50k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k + benefits, Colchester
- SR DESIGNER Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Web Developer - Colchester - up to £22k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £22k + benefits, Colchester