Platt, Waller and Rickard launch media consultancy Rickards3
Aegis Media's former trading director Steve Platt has teamed up with the managing partner of Rickards Media, David Rickard and Kevin Waller, to launch media consultancy Rickards3.
Steve Platt: teams up with David Rickard and Kevin Waller to launch Rickards3
Platt, former managing director of Carlton TV and trading director of Aegis Media, confirmed he was joining the company today following last month's announcement that David Rickard had gained complete ownership of Rickards Media.
Rickards3 will offer a wide range of media services to support and aid commercial business within the media industry.
It will use a fresh and distinct approach to bespoke projects acting as a consultancy hub for industry specialists alongside in-house expertise.
Platt said: "I've known David for many years and have great respect for the work of Rickards Media. Now is the right time for us to expand upon their success with a new entity focused on driving added value to our clients' business."
Rickard cited Platt's extraordinary industry experience as being crucial to enabling the company to focus on driving forward their consultancy capabilities beyond share audit.
Waller said: "We have known for some time that there are real opportunities for us to expand our business outside of share audit.
"Our existing clients already look to us for advice and whilst we recognise that the lion’s share of media trading will continue to operate on share, commercial focus is changing.
"Advertisers, content providers and media owners alike are driving commercial partnerships beyond share deals, hence the need for Rickards3.
"We know that our experience and knowledge can help in many areas including contractual best practice, IT development and performance evaluation".
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Interim Head of Marketing & Communications Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Brentwood
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...