Platt, Waller and Rickard launch media consultancy Rickards3
Aegis Media's former trading director Steve Platt has teamed up with the managing partner of Rickards Media, David Rickard and Kevin Waller, to launch media consultancy Rickards3.
Steve Platt: teams up with David Rickard and Kevin Waller to launch Rickards3
Platt, former managing director of Carlton TV and trading director of Aegis Media, confirmed he was joining the company today following last month's announcement that David Rickard had gained complete ownership of Rickards Media.
Rickards3 will offer a wide range of media services to support and aid commercial business within the media industry.
It will use a fresh and distinct approach to bespoke projects acting as a consultancy hub for industry specialists alongside in-house expertise.
Platt said: "I've known David for many years and have great respect for the work of Rickards Media. Now is the right time for us to expand upon their success with a new entity focused on driving added value to our clients' business."
Rickard cited Platt's extraordinary industry experience as being crucial to enabling the company to focus on driving forward their consultancy capabilities beyond share audit.
Waller said: "We have known for some time that there are real opportunities for us to expand our business outside of share audit.
"Our existing clients already look to us for advice and whilst we recognise that the lion’s share of media trading will continue to operate on share, commercial focus is changing.
"Advertisers, content providers and media owners alike are driving commercial partnerships beyond share deals, hence the need for Rickards3.
"We know that our experience and knowledge can help in many areas including contractual best practice, IT development and performance evaluation".
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London