Diary: We love a multi-tasker
The award for the most productive creative this year might have to go to Mother's Al MacCuish.
Mother's Al MacCuish
Not only did he executive produce the celebrity-studded Secret Policeman's Ball at Radio City Music Hall (which aired on Channel 4 last week), but the day before the show took place in New York, he did a reading from his new children's book for a group of kids. The book, called Operation Alphabet, went down a storm with the youngsters and, needless to say, his slightly bigger event the next day was a huge success. MacCuish might have earned himself a day off to watch a bit of daytime TV to see how the other (lazier) half lives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Mid/Senior Designer £30-35k Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...