Diary: We love a multi-tasker
The award for the most productive creative this year might have to go to Mother's Al MacCuish.
Mother's Al MacCuish
Not only did he executive produce the celebrity-studded Secret Policeman's Ball at Radio City Music Hall (which aired on Channel 4 last week), but the day before the show took place in New York, he did a reading from his new children's book for a group of kids. The book, called Operation Alphabet, went down a storm with the youngsters and, needless to say, his slightly bigger event the next day was a huge success. MacCuish might have earned himself a day off to watch a bit of daytime TV to see how the other (lazier) half lives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London