Admedia promotes Daniel and Tedder in management restructure
Admedia, the outdoor media owner, has promoted Phil Daniel and Mick Tedder to the respective roles of national sales director and commercial director as part of a management restructure after the exit of managing director Adam Mills.
Admedia: Phil Daniel (left) and Mick Tedder
Daniel, previously head of national sales, has been promoted to national sales director and will now report directly into Phillip Vecht, the chief executive officer of Admedia.
He will be tasked with heading up the agency, specialist and client teams, as well as overseeing the Marketing team, headed up by Eve Beaton.
He has more than 12 years of media experience, working with names such as JCDecaux Airports, Teletext and Emap.
During his time at Admedia, Daniel has helped to launch three new products into the market- Network Rail, A3 Washroom panels, digital offering-Gamerbase and mobile product, Admedia Connections.
Mick Tedder, formerly head of operations, has been promoted to commercial director. Tedder has 12 years experience in the out-of-home sector and will be responsible for developing the business, expanding the product portfolio and managing the current estate.
Both promotions follow the departure of Mills in February.
Vecht said Daniel and Tedder "have a wealth of experience that will benefit Admedia internally and externally going forward."
Admedia has recently launched washroom advertising opportunities within nationwide Network Rails stations, completing their portfolio of travel and leisure destinations around the UK including bars, pubs and clubs, motorway service areas and shopping malls.
They also have digital solutions within nationwide HMV gaming areas plus experimental advertising opportunities across all their environments.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...