Blender company Vitamix brings in Publicasity
US blender company Vitamix has appointed Publicasity to handle its consumer PR and social media as the brand aims to strengthen its position in the UK market.
Vitamix: aims to strengthen its position in the UK market
The agency has been briefed to deliver an integrated campaign aimed at raising awareness and driving brand preference for the kitchen appliance company.
Vitamix international household marketing director Tom Connors said: ‘We were keen to work with an agency that not only had the relevant sector experience but also one that completely understood our brand.
‘Publicasity will effectively be our eyes and ears in the UK, so they can help consult on how we deliver messages effectively off- and online through a highly targeted approach.’
The campaign will incorporate a dedicated blogger relations programme and an overhaul of the brand’s existing social media channels.
Offline, Publicasity will work with the food and lifestyle press about the company’s product, the total nutrition centre machine, as well as a demonstration programme at home and lifestyle shows.
The agency will also handle Vitamix’s corporate and crisis comms, as well as consulting on its expansive retail outreach programme.
Vitamix is currently stocked in retailers including John Lewis, Harrods and Whole Foods.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...