Mother beats two to win HTC global advertising business
HTC, the smartphone manufacturer, has appointed Mother to create global brand ideas across its estimated £100 million ad business.
HTC: Mother will develop a brand idea to be rolled out globally
Mother won a pitch against HTC's US incumbent, Deutsch LA, and its agency in Asia, Saatchi & Saatchi Singapore. The win strengthens Mother's relationship with HTC after its capture of the phone company's pan-European ad business in July last year.
HTC, which has previously run regional advertising activity, called the pitch late last year because it wants global brand ideas that can work across markets. The brand will continue to retain its regional agency relationships, including Deutsch LA.
Mother will work with HTC on developing single global brand ideas to run across all consumer channels, including traditional advertising, digital and retail.
Mother will collaborate with HTC's regional client teams and agencies to ensure that the campaigns are adapted for the best impact.
Greg Fisher, HTC's vice-president of global marketing, said: "We have very big plans for 2012, and beyond, to drive the HTC brand. We needed a creative partner to take this journey with us and to create a breakthrough global campaign framework we can extend across the world."
Activity previously created by Mother for HTC in Europe includes a TV spot, "soundwave", that features a girl who can make everything she comes into contact with pulsate to the rhythm of the ad's soundtrack.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...