Gatwick calls pitch as adspend climbs
Gatwick Airport is looking for agencies to handle its above- and below-the-line accounts ahead of an expected increase in spend.
Gatwick Airport: seeks agencies amid planned increase in advertising spend
The creative agency will be expected to lead marketing efforts as the airport seeks to grow passenger numbers and drive additional revenues. The above-the-line account is currently held by Hypernaked. An RFI is expected to be issued shortly.
Gatwick Airport is owned by a consortium that is led by Global Infrastructure Partners, which bought the business from the Spanish-owned BAA in December 2009 for £1.5 billion. The site is run by Gatwick Airport Limited.
The company has stated that its ambition is "competing to grow and become London's airport of choice" through delivering a superior level of service.
Gatwick Airport is the UK's second-largest airport and the world's biggest single-runway airport, handling around 33 million passengers through its two terminals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...