Plum makes first foray into TV
Plum, the organic baby food brand, has signed up to sponsor the parenting strand of programming on Sky, its first-ever TV sponsorship activity.
Plum: 'super food' ident
The brand is rolling out a series of tailored indents to showcase the nutritional value of its baby food products.
The move marks Plum's first foray into TV activity.
Each of the idents features a baby taking part in a seemingly normal activity before revealing the youngster is actually a genius in the end frame.
According to Nielsen, Plum reported sales of £6.8m in 2011, up £200,000 on the year previous.
The brand lags behind market leader Hipp organic, which reported sales of £27.5m in 2011.
Commenting on the move into TV, Plum marketing director Nigel White, said: "Plum is all about educating and supporting mums through their weaning journey with the best quality ingredients and recipes which are created by the food experts in our kitchens."
The idents will air from this week and the campaign also runs along PR and social media.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester