Plum makes first foray into TV
Plum, the organic baby food brand, has signed up to sponsor the parenting strand of programming on Sky, its first-ever TV sponsorship activity.
Plum: 'super food' ident
The brand is rolling out a series of tailored indents to showcase the nutritional value of its baby food products.
The move marks Plum's first foray into TV activity.
Each of the idents features a baby taking part in a seemingly normal activity before revealing the youngster is actually a genius in the end frame.
According to Nielsen, Plum reported sales of £6.8m in 2011, up £200,000 on the year previous.
The brand lags behind market leader Hipp organic, which reported sales of £27.5m in 2011.
Commenting on the move into TV, Plum marketing director Nigel White, said: "Plum is all about educating and supporting mums through their weaning journey with the best quality ingredients and recipes which are created by the food experts in our kitchens."
The idents will air from this week and the campaign also runs along PR and social media.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...