Jason Carter to head Mediabrands Audience Platform
IPG Mediabrands has appointed Jason Carter to lead its recently-introduced data-driven digital operation Mediabrands Audience Platform (Map) in the UK.
Jason Carter: newly appointed managing director, Map UK
Map, which is led from the US by global chief executive Brendan Moorcroft, combines search, social, mobile and display capabilities, and will serve both IPG media agencies, Universal McCann (UM) and Initiative.
Carter moves into the newly-created role of managing director, Map UK, from his position as managing partner, digital at UM London.
He will retain his lead role on UM London's Microsoft business.
Reporting to Arun Kumar, president of MAP G14, Carter will expand the business's capability in social and mobile and build on the existing search marketing operation Reprise and the programmatic display operation Cadreon.
Kumar said: "Our wish to create a unique, differentiated product through the Mediabrands Audience Platform depends on strong leadership to carry it through.
"That is why I'm extremely glad that Jason is taking up this role."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London