Jason Carter to head Mediabrands Audience Platform
IPG Mediabrands has appointed Jason Carter to lead its recently-introduced data-driven digital operation Mediabrands Audience Platform (Map) in the UK.
Jason Carter: newly appointed managing director, Map UK
Map, which is led from the US by global chief executive Brendan Moorcroft, combines search, social, mobile and display capabilities, and will serve both IPG media agencies, Universal McCann (UM) and Initiative.
Carter moves into the newly-created role of managing director, Map UK, from his position as managing partner, digital at UM London.
He will retain his lead role on UM London's Microsoft business.
Reporting to Arun Kumar, president of MAP G14, Carter will expand the business's capability in social and mobile and build on the existing search marketing operation Reprise and the programmatic display operation Cadreon.
Kumar said: "Our wish to create a unique, differentiated product through the Mediabrands Audience Platform depends on strong leadership to carry it through.
"That is why I'm extremely glad that Jason is taking up this role."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Business Director PFJ £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...