MasterCard calls in Kaper for consumer PR brief
MasterCard is understood to have appointed Kaper to handle a consumer PR brief.
MasterCard: wants to promote its 'Priceless Cities' campaign
The appointment follows a pitch process that was reported in PRWeek (2 March).
The agency is expected to be working to promote the US-owned credit card giant’s global 'Priceless Cities' campaign in the UK and elsewhere.
The three-month brief will see Kaper promoting the campaign, which focuses on a series of city-wide reward programmes with exclusive 'experiences'. The Priceless Cities campaign relaunches MasterCard's long-term 'Priceless' marketing campaign.
This follows the appointment of Rose Beaumont as senior vice-president, group head of comms, Europe. She joined in February from being executive director for comms and publicity in UK and EMEA at The Walt Disney Company.
Weber Shandwick currently handles MasterCard's public affairs work and is understood to have handled a number of consumer projects.
Kaper founder Chris McCafferty declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...