MasterCard calls in Kaper for consumer PR brief
MasterCard is understood to have appointed Kaper to handle a consumer PR brief.
MasterCard: wants to promote its 'Priceless Cities' campaign
The appointment follows a pitch process that was reported in PRWeek (2 March).
The agency is expected to be working to promote the US-owned credit card giant’s global 'Priceless Cities' campaign in the UK and elsewhere.
The three-month brief will see Kaper promoting the campaign, which focuses on a series of city-wide reward programmes with exclusive 'experiences'. The Priceless Cities campaign relaunches MasterCard's long-term 'Priceless' marketing campaign.
This follows the appointment of Rose Beaumont as senior vice-president, group head of comms, Europe. She joined in February from being executive director for comms and publicity in UK and EMEA at The Walt Disney Company.
Weber Shandwick currently handles MasterCard's public affairs work and is understood to have handled a number of consumer projects.
Kaper founder Chris McCafferty declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London