US office furniture brand Herman Miller hires Surname & Surname
US office furniture brand Herman Miller has hired Surname & Surname as its UK PR agency.
Office design: Herman Miller is stocked in John Lewis stores
Surname & Surname, which pitched under an alias before its official launch on 8 March, is a consumer brand agency offshoot from Blue Rubicon. It already names sofa retailer DFS as a founding client.
Herman Miller has tasked Surname & Surname with supporting its UK business with campaigns and projects targeting both consumers and businesses as it looks to reach new markets internationally.
The brand, stocked in John Lewis stores across the UK, worked with Burson-Marsteller’s consumer arm Be More until last summer. Be More declined to repitch for the work.
Luke Dawson, head of marketing EMEA for Herman Miller, said: ‘With a commitment to design, the environment, community service, and the wellbeing of our customers and employees, we need campaigns and communications tools that reach a vast array of audiences in a powerful way.
‘Surname & Surname will help us build on our brand through insight and advocacy.’
The agency aims to do this with ‘big ideas, executed in a rigorous and commercially focused way’.
Surname & Surname will also work on the brand’s corporate reputation and its online presence.
Kev O’Sullivan, co-founder of Surname & Surname, added: ‘We’re going to centre our work around Herman Miller’s efforts to build a better world around its customers - with inventive designs and technologies that improve the human experience – and tell the story of the innovation that goes into every product to set them apart from competitors.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...