TBWA\London MD De Groose leaves
TWBA\London's managing director Andy De Groose is leaving the agency after just 18 months at the helm.
Andy De Groose: leaves TBWA\London after 18 months as managing director
He is leaving the agency without a job to go to. He will not be replaced, with his responsibilities instead being split between TBWA\London’s president, Robert Harwood-Matthews, executive creative director, Dede Laurentino and chief strategy officer, Zaid Al-Zaidy.
De Groose joined TBWA\London is September 2010 from Isobar, where he held a similar position. He effectively replaced Matt Shepherd-Smith, who quit as TBWA\London’s chief executive the previous year.
De Groose began his advertising career as a media strategist at Michaelides & Bednash, before founding the digital agency Deconstruct in 2001, which was sold to Isobar in 2004.
Harwood-Matthews said: "We wish Andy all the best, he's helped us create a more future facing business and we respect his decision."
De Groose commented: "I have enjoyed my stint at TBWA greatly, but after careful consideration I have decided to pursue other ventures. I wish the whole team the best of luck for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...