Lynx sponsors panda mating programme at Edinburgh Zoo
Lynx, the Unilever-owned grooming brand, is sponsoring the giant panda mating programme at Edinburgh Zoo, as part of its "unleash the chaos" campaign for its latest product, Lynx Attract.
Lynx Attract: promotes product on live feed from Edinburgh Zoo's panda cam
The sponsorship programme feeds into Lynx's existing body of marketing activity for Attract, its first unisex variant.
Edinburgh Zoo houses giant pandas Tian Tian and Yang Guang, on loan from China for a 10-year period, as part of a panda research and conservation programme.
Female panda Tian Tian's hormones are being monitored closely by zoo keepers, who believe that the best time for the pandas to mate may be nearing.
Neither panda will be wearing Lynx, but the brand has placed an ad next to the feed from the "panda cam" on the zoo's website.
Kieran Danaher, Lynx Attract brand manager, said: "With the launch of Lynx Attract For Him and For Her we've effectively doubled the power of the Lynx Effect – it's the perfect time to partner with Edinburgh Zoo and use our attraction knowhow to help out with panda-mating season."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Senior Data and Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £45,000 + bens, Central London
- Business Director - Data Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, London
- Programme Director Direct Recruitment £75k - £90k, London
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment c£45,000 + bens, Greater London