Kleenex to run 'wipe away' campaign for beauty line
Kleenex, the Kimberly-Clark owned tissue brand, is launching a £2m campaign for its skincare range this week, using the strapline "wipe away your day".
Kleenex: readies beauty range push
The campaign, created by JWT, launches on Thursday (22 March) and runs until 30 April. It features three separate TV executions for three of the four products in the Kleenex beauty range.
The ads show "embarrassing but humorous" situations that young women can find themselves in, Kleenex claims, such as calling a boss at work "dad", to slipping over in public or talking to a mannequin in a shop window instead of a real person.
The ads show Kleenex's new skincare wipes, eye make-up removal wipes and facial cloths, used as a way to wipe away the entire day, not just make-up.
The debut activity for the new products marks a significant move from Kleenex's previous work, which last year featured impressionist Ronni Ancona as part of a cold and flu campaign.
The campaign runs across TV, digital, experiential, point of sale and sampling channels.
Creative director Dominick Lynch-Robinson worked on the campaign with creative team Hannah Ford and Simon Horton.
The ad was directed by Paul Gay and produced by Tim Nunn, both from Waspface, while BD Network is handling the experiential and point of sale activity, with media planning and buying handled by Mindshare.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Lead Online Communications Officer Adam Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, Wilmslow
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...