HSBC hires Fishburn Hedges' Andy Berry to head media relations
Fishburn Hedges co-head of financial services Andy Berry is to join HSBC to lead the bank's European media relations.
Andy Berry: to leave Fishburn Hedges at the end of April
Berry will become HSBC’s regional head of media relations, UK and Europe. He is expected to remain at Fishburn Hedges until the end of April, taking up his new role in May.
He will report to HSBC’s co-head of comms Charles Naylor and replaces Rob Bailhache, who joined RBS Insurance in February.
Berry has been at Fishburn Hedges for more than seven years, having joined the agency from City PR shop Cubitt Consulting. Before this he spent a year at Brunswick, after starting his career in investment banking.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London