Bulmers picks Adam & Eve for £3m ad account
Bulmers, the Heineken-owned cider brand, has hired Adam & Eve to handle its £3 million advertising account after a pitch.
Bulmers hires Adam & Eve
The agency landed the account following a pitch against JWT London, WCRS and Wieden & Kennedy in a process handled through the AAR.
Heineken, which acquired the brand in 2008, called the review in January. St Luke's, the previous incumbent on the account, did not repitch but continues to handle ad duties on Bulmers' sister brand, Strongbow.
Earlier this week, Heineken appointed Work Club to handle the global digital advertising for its Strongbow Gold variant.
Adam & Eve has alcohol experience through its work for the lager brand Foster's, which is also brewed in the UK by Heineken.
Gareth Turner, the senior brand manager at Bulmers said the appointment marked "an exciting new chapter in the brand’s history in the knowledge that the agency will bring a fresh perspective and strong ideas to Bulmers, along with a creative reel that is second to none".
James Murphy, the Adam & Eve founding partner added that the campaign created by his agency would "assert the authenticity" of the Bulmers brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...