Luggage retailer Samsonite brings in Shine Communications
Luggage retailer Samsonite has appointed Shine Communications as retained agency for all of its UK comms.
Samsonite: wants to highlight its emphasis on design and innovation
The agency will work to highlight Samsonite’s strong emphasis on design and innovation, its history and place an emphasis on forging connections with new and existing audiences.
The three-way pitch was won in part thanks to Shine MD Richard Brett’s inside knowledge, having worked as Samsonite’s former global VP of marketing and comms between 2006 and 2009.
Brett said: ‘The marriage of our Samsonite experience with new thinking from the agency will refresh and rejuvenate Samsonite’s comms.’
Samsonite UK and Ireland general manager Mark McGuigan said: ‘We have some exciting products launching this year and Shine brings the perfect mix of strategy and creativity with strong media relations and expert knowledge of new media.
‘It also demonstrated an unbeatably clear understanding of our business and our target consumer, and has invaluable experience within fashion, style and travel, and ad campaign integration and maximisation.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester