O2 launches review ahead of customer experience revamp
O2 is ramping up its efforts to improve its customer experience and create a stronger brand identity by undertaking a strategic review of its design strategy.
02: kicks off review
O2 has appointed design agency Echo to ensure it improves the consumer's user experience while the agency has also been briefed with developing new products for O2’s range of mobile accessories.
The move by O2 comes after Marketing revealed the telecoms giant was overhauling its customer service as part of a new "fresh thinking – new possibilities" brand strategy.
O2 wants to create an "open, bold, clear and trusted" brand as it expands its business beyond telecoms services into other areas such as money, ticketing and charity projects.
O2 is trying to mirror the success of Apple, which maintains a strong and clear brand across all touch points, from advertising creative to packaging.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London