Daniel Cohen takes Atomic PR MD role
Atomic PR, which is part of Grayling, is targeting international growth as it fills a newly created role of MD across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Daniel Cohen: new role
Daniel Cohen has moved to the analytics-focused agency from Grayling, where he was MD of consumer brands.
Cohen said that Atomic would be branching out from its current tech focus into consumer clients, and is planning steady growth in existing London and Munich offices preceding wider expansion in EMEA.
He added: 'I would like us to open one to two markets this year, and then add to that in significant numbers in the future.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Mid/Senior Designer £30-35k Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...