Daniel Cohen takes Atomic PR MD role
Atomic PR, which is part of Grayling, is targeting international growth as it fills a newly created role of MD across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Daniel Cohen: new role
Daniel Cohen has moved to the analytics-focused agency from Grayling, where he was MD of consumer brands.
Cohen said that Atomic would be branching out from its current tech focus into consumer clients, and is planning steady growth in existing London and Munich offices preceding wider expansion in EMEA.
He added: 'I would like us to open one to two markets this year, and then add to that in significant numbers in the future.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Experiential Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London