Huggies launches biggest ad campaign in four years
Kimberly-Clark-owned nappy brand, Huggies, is launching its biggest advertising campaign in more than four years.
A multimillion-pound TV campaign launching today (21 March) will promote the launch of Huggies' new "drylock system", which it says leaves a baby's skin super dry for up to 12 hours and helps to prevent leaks.
The ad, created by Ogilvy & Mather, features two babies, Alfie and Evie, talking in baby babble and animating their conversation with expressive hand gestures.
The baby babble is translated via subtitles for the viewer and calls on parents to put babies in Huggies to stop the embarrassment of leaking nappies. The strapline reads, "What happens in Huggies stays in Huggies".
In-store activity, PR and digital activity will support the campaign. Alfie will also continue online with the launch of his very own Twitter handle, @AlfieTheBaby.
Louise Weatherstone, brand manager at Huggies, said: "Alfie's campaign has been developed to create a careful balance of humour and engagement, to entertain and motivate parents to buy Huggies.
"The campaign will be delivered across varied marketing platforms, with particular focus on online, as this remains the number-one point of reference for parents looking for baby brand insights."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...