Media 360 chair talks to Media Week
Jon Wilkins, co founder of Naked Communications and chair of this year's Media 360, talks to Media Week about his expectations for the conference, taking place at the T5 Hilton from 17-18 May.
Wilkins, chair of the two-day event, said: "This year Media 360 will provide the industry with the opportunity to reflect on where we are as an industry and what the next journey will be."
High profile industry figures including: Frank van der Post, managing director brand and customer experience at British Airways; Craig Inglis, director of marketing at John Lewis; Nigel Gilbert, chief marketing officer at Virgin Media; and Stephen Miron, global chief executive at Global, will be speaking at the event.
There will also be a Media Week debate, which, among others, will have on its panel: Scott Morrison, marketing director at Diesel; Katie Sheppard, director of marketing and relationships at Match.com; and Dominic Grounsell, personal marketing director for the RSA, discussing the current and future relationship between clients and agencies.
Early bird tickets are available until Friday 23 March.
More information about the event can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...