Media 360 chair talks to Media Week
Jon Wilkins, co founder of Naked Communications and chair of this year's Media 360, talks to Media Week about his expectations for the conference, taking place at the T5 Hilton from 17-18 May.
Wilkins, chair of the two-day event, said: "This year Media 360 will provide the industry with the opportunity to reflect on where we are as an industry and what the next journey will be."
High profile industry figures including: Frank van der Post, managing director brand and customer experience at British Airways; Craig Inglis, director of marketing at John Lewis; Nigel Gilbert, chief marketing officer at Virgin Media; and Stephen Miron, global chief executive at Global, will be speaking at the event.
There will also be a Media Week debate, which, among others, will have on its panel: Scott Morrison, marketing director at Diesel; Katie Sheppard, director of marketing and relationships at Match.com; and Dominic Grounsell, personal marketing director for the RSA, discussing the current and future relationship between clients and agencies.
Early bird tickets are available until Friday 23 March.
More information about the event can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London