Media 360 chair talks to Media Week
Jon Wilkins, co founder of Naked Communications and chair of this year's Media 360, talks to Media Week about his expectations for the conference, taking place at the T5 Hilton from 17-18 May.
Wilkins, chair of the two-day event, said: "This year Media 360 will provide the industry with the opportunity to reflect on where we are as an industry and what the next journey will be."
High profile industry figures including: Frank van der Post, managing director brand and customer experience at British Airways; Craig Inglis, director of marketing at John Lewis; Nigel Gilbert, chief marketing officer at Virgin Media; and Stephen Miron, global chief executive at Global, will be speaking at the event.
There will also be a Media Week debate, which, among others, will have on its panel: Scott Morrison, marketing director at Diesel; Katie Sheppard, director of marketing and relationships at Match.com; and Dominic Grounsell, personal marketing director for the RSA, discussing the current and future relationship between clients and agencies.
Early bird tickets are available until Friday 23 March.
More information about the event can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...