Kraft Foods kicks off digital roster review
Kraft Foods is looking to create a UK digital roster across its brand portfolio.
Cadbury: Kraft Foods wants a digital roster for all of its brands
The food giant, which owns brands such as Dairylea, Cadbury and Oreo, has sent an RFI to a number of agencies as it looks to build the roster. The review is being led by Kraft’s procurement team and is open to both roster and non-roster agencies.
Agencies that currently work on Kraft’s digital business include Work Club, G2 Joshua, Proximity London, CMW London, DraftFCB and Publicis Chemistry.
Last year, Kraft launched an interactive digital campaign for Toblerone, with a website created by Ogilvy & Mather.
The creation of the digital roster follows a number of ad reviews conducted by Kraft in the past year as it looks to streamline and refine its marketing offering.
Most recently, Kraft appointed Mother to handle advertising for its organic chocolate brand Green & Black’s. Mother won the business, previously held by Brave, earlier this month.
In September last year, Kraft awarded G2 Joshua a place on its digital and sales promotion roster and handed Beattie McGuinness Bungay its £3 million Dairylea UK ad business. In October, Kraft appointed Saatchi & Saatchi to handle the global ad account for Trident.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...