Nobia launches £40m pan-Euro ad contest
Nobia, which owns the Magnet kitchen brand, is reviewing its estimated £40 million pan-European advertising account.
Magnet: Cheethambell JWT is the incumbent on the business
The company, which owns a number of kitchen suppliers across Europe, has made direct approaches to agencies about the business from its Stockholm headquarters.
The appointed agency will be expected to work on Nobia’s brand portfolio across the UK, the Nordic region and continental Europe, where the company's brands include Hygena, Uno Form, Ewe and Parma.
In the UK, Nobia owns the Magnet Retail, Magnet Trade, Interior Solutions and Gower brands.
Cheethambell JWT currently handles Magnet’s £8 million advertising account after it won the business from McCann Manchesterin 2005.
Magnet’s most recent TV ad campaign featured the repeated use of the phrase "I see" to describe the diverse kitchens on sale. The ad used the brand’s eight-year-old strapline: "What happens in your kitchen?"
Carat Manchester handles Magnet’s UK media planning and buying account.
Nobia, which was formed in 1996, declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney