Nobia launches £40m pan-Euro ad contest
Nobia, which owns the Magnet kitchen brand, is reviewing its estimated £40 million pan-European advertising account.
Magnet: Cheethambell JWT is the incumbent on the business
The company, which owns a number of kitchen suppliers across Europe, has made direct approaches to agencies about the business from its Stockholm headquarters.
The appointed agency will be expected to work on Nobia’s brand portfolio across the UK, the Nordic region and continental Europe, where the company's brands include Hygena, Uno Form, Ewe and Parma.
In the UK, Nobia owns the Magnet Retail, Magnet Trade, Interior Solutions and Gower brands.
Cheethambell JWT currently handles Magnet’s £8 million advertising account after it won the business from McCann Manchesterin 2005.
Magnet’s most recent TV ad campaign featured the repeated use of the phrase "I see" to describe the diverse kitchens on sale. The ad used the brand’s eight-year-old strapline: "What happens in your kitchen?"
Carat Manchester handles Magnet’s UK media planning and buying account.
Nobia, which was formed in 1996, declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...