ISmart seeks first retained ad agency
ISmart Consumer Solutions, which helps consumers claim compensation from mis-sold financial products, is reviewing its advertising account.
ISmart: reviewing its advertising business
Creativebrief is handling the process with iSmart's marketing director, Paul Fakley.
Carat was recently appointed to the brand's £9 million media account.
There is no formal pitch. Instead, iSmart will ask agencies to work on a strategic task.
Until now, iSmart has used a number of local agencies on an ad hoc and project basis for its TV advertising. The most recent campaign was to promote its service to reclaim for mis-sold payment protection insurance.
However, the company is now looking to raise its profile and appoint an agency to build the brand.
The appointed shop will be responsible for handling iSmart's TV advertising, direct marketing, digital activity and PR.
New advertising activity is expected to begin in the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London