ISmart seeks first retained ad agency
ISmart Consumer Solutions, which helps consumers claim compensation from mis-sold financial products, is reviewing its advertising account.
ISmart: reviewing its advertising business
Creativebrief is handling the process with iSmart's marketing director, Paul Fakley.
Carat was recently appointed to the brand's £9 million media account.
There is no formal pitch. Instead, iSmart will ask agencies to work on a strategic task.
Until now, iSmart has used a number of local agencies on an ad hoc and project basis for its TV advertising. The most recent campaign was to promote its service to reclaim for mis-sold payment protection insurance.
However, the company is now looking to raise its profile and appoint an agency to build the brand.
The appointed shop will be responsible for handling iSmart's TV advertising, direct marketing, digital activity and PR.
New advertising activity is expected to begin in the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...