Kitcatt Nohr Digitas wins Puma Social
Puma, the sportswear brand, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its global social media account for its Teamsport business.
Puma: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will handle social media for Teamsport
The agency won the account after a pitch and will develop a new social media content and engagement strategy for Puma Teamsport covering all of its digital platforms.
Central to its digital strategy will be Puma's sporting brand ambassadors such as Sergio Agüero, the footballer, who was signed to the brand last year.
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will work alongside Puma's advertising agencies, Droga5 and Syrup New York.
Terence Parris, the head of marketing for Puma Teamsport, said: "We were really impressed by the strong creative ideas presented by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas. It demonstrated a clear understanding of who we are as a brand, our objectives and strategic focus moving forward and how we can work to realise these."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London