Dan Izbicki takes planning role at McCann
McCann London has appointed VCCP's international planning director, Dan Izbicki, as its new head of planning.
Dan Izbicki (right) with Nikki Crumpton: will lead MasterCard business
He replaces Jon Tipple, who moved to McCann's sister branding agency FutureBrand earlier this month.
Reporting to the group's chief strategy officer, Nikki Crumpton, Izbicki takes charge of the 15-strong planning department and will be the planning lead on the agency's MasterCard account.
At VCCP, he worked on O2 across Europe and, during his time there, the agency won the brand's account in the Czech Republic, leading to the opening of VCCP Prague.
Before that, he was the planning director at WCRS. He developed the launch brand strategy for Mini, resulting in the "Mini adventures" integrated campaign.
Crumpton said: "Dan is a total planner – eclectic, curious and committed – and will bring a dimension to McCann London that will be fresh and interesting. His measured and considered take on the world enables him to get to the heart of a problem in a very human way, and his tone of voice carries intelligence and humility in a combination that clients will warm to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex