Dan Izbicki takes planning role at McCann
McCann London has appointed VCCP's international planning director, Dan Izbicki, as its new head of planning.
Dan Izbicki (right) with Nikki Crumpton: will lead MasterCard business
He replaces Jon Tipple, who moved to McCann's sister branding agency FutureBrand earlier this month.
Reporting to the group's chief strategy officer, Nikki Crumpton, Izbicki takes charge of the 15-strong planning department and will be the planning lead on the agency's MasterCard account.
At VCCP, he worked on O2 across Europe and, during his time there, the agency won the brand's account in the Czech Republic, leading to the opening of VCCP Prague.
Before that, he was the planning director at WCRS. He developed the launch brand strategy for Mini, resulting in the "Mini adventures" integrated campaign.
Crumpton said: "Dan is a total planner – eclectic, curious and committed – and will bring a dimension to McCann London that will be fresh and interesting. His measured and considered take on the world enables him to get to the heart of a problem in a very human way, and his tone of voice carries intelligence and humility in a combination that clients will warm to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...