Creature picks up Moo.com business
Moo.com, the personalised business card and printing company, has appointed Creature London as its first above-the-line agency.
Moo.com: Creature beat Now, 101 and Dentsu
Creature picked up the business after a pitch against Now, 101 and Dentsu.
The agency will be responsible for producing the company's first above-the-line ad campaign.
The appointment of Creature follows Moo.com's recent tie-up with Facebook to create Facebook Cards, which enables users to create personalised business cards based on images and posts from their profile.
Paul Lewis, Moo.com's head of marketing, said: "We were looking for a young, entrepreneurial agency that reflected both the dynamism of our fast-growing company and the exceptional entrepreneurial verve of Moo.com's customer base. That and a great idea. We found all of that in Creature."
Dan Shute, the managing partner at Creature, said: "Moo.com is a genuinely remarkable company."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London