Creature picks up Moo.com business
Moo.com, the personalised business card and printing company, has appointed Creature London as its first above-the-line agency.
Moo.com: Creature beat Now, 101 and Dentsu
Creature picked up the business after a pitch against Now, 101 and Dentsu.
The agency will be responsible for producing the company's first above-the-line ad campaign.
The appointment of Creature follows Moo.com's recent tie-up with Facebook to create Facebook Cards, which enables users to create personalised business cards based on images and posts from their profile.
Paul Lewis, Moo.com's head of marketing, said: "We were looking for a young, entrepreneurial agency that reflected both the dynamism of our fast-growing company and the exceptional entrepreneurial verve of Moo.com's customer base. That and a great idea. We found all of that in Creature."
Dan Shute, the managing partner at Creature, said: "Moo.com is a genuinely remarkable company."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...