Saatchi & Saatchi strengthens creative department
Saatchi & Saatchi has boosted its creative department with four hirings, including the Dare creative team behind the award-winning "go on lad" spot for Hovis.
Torrance (l) and Hunt: team behind ‘go on lad’ will leave Dare
The agency has poached Gavin Torrance and Danny Hunt, the associate creative directors at Dare, who also created the more recent "farmers' race" spot.
The pair's other work includes "I'd do anything" for NHS Smoke Free, "eyeballs" for Vision Express and campaigns for the Metropolitan Police.
Torrance and Hunt join as a senior copywriter and senior art director respectively. They will work across the Saatchi & Saatchi client base.
During their careers, they have won several awards including BTAA and IPA Effectiveness Grands Prix, and ITV's Ad of the Decade for "go on lad".
They joined MCBD in August 2003. After the agency's merger with Dare in November 2010, the duo were promoted to associate creative directors.
Saatchi & Saatchi has also hired Mark Slack and Gemma Phillips, a creative team from The Red Brick Road. Their creative highlights include "dogs' home" for Thinkbox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...