Tesco switches mail contract to TNT Post
Tesco has moved its mail contract, which includes 180 million items a year, from DHL to TNT Post after a tender process.
Tesco: hands mail contract to TNT post
TNT Post, which is owned by PostNL, will handle a number of projects for Tesco including the mailings for all customer communications from Tesco Clubcard and Tesco Bank.
The Clubcard scheme alone sends several mailings a year to more than 15 million households.
TNT Post claims it won the contract following a competitive tender with chief executive Nick Wells attributing the win to "robust operational capability, excellent customer service and value for money".
TNT's client roster already includes Barclays, BT, Centrica, Lloyds TSB, nPower, Sky and E.ON.
In addition TNT Post said it would run test postal deliveries to homes and businesses in West London from mid-April after a previous trial in Liverpool.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...