Tesco switches mail contract to TNT Post
Tesco has moved its mail contract, which includes 180 million items a year, from DHL to TNT Post after a tender process.
Tesco: hands mail contract to TNT post
TNT Post, which is owned by PostNL, will handle a number of projects for Tesco including the mailings for all customer communications from Tesco Clubcard and Tesco Bank.
The Clubcard scheme alone sends several mailings a year to more than 15 million households.
TNT Post claims it won the contract following a competitive tender with chief executive Nick Wells attributing the win to "robust operational capability, excellent customer service and value for money".
TNT's client roster already includes Barclays, BT, Centrica, Lloyds TSB, nPower, Sky and E.ON.
In addition TNT Post said it would run test postal deliveries to homes and businesses in West London from mid-April after a previous trial in Liverpool.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London