David Newton takes managing partner role at Razorfish
Razorfish has hired David Newton as a managing partner, where he will join current managing partners, Rob Watt and Rob Fenton.
David Newton: joins Razorfish from VCCP
Newton will join Razorfish in April from VCCP, where he is managing director of digital, and will report to Chris Mellish, chief executive officer of Razorfish in the UK.
He will also work closely with Daniel Bonner, chief creative officer, and William Lidstone, executive vice-president for Razorfish International, who are primarily based in the London Office.
Before joining VCCP in January 2011, Newton was head of client services at Dare for two years and, before that, worked as group account director at Glue London. His previous experience includes stints at AMV BBDO and McCann Erickson, and he began his career at TBWA\GGT.
Mellish said: "David is a great cultural fit for Razorfish and joins the agency at an exciting time. Having served in senior positions at Glue, Dare, AMV and McCann, David has a track record of success at agencies with both a digital and traditional heritage.
"He will be a fantastic complement to our existing management team as our current and new clients look to us for strategic leadership – as well as creativity and innovation – as they address their business problems."
Follow Nick Batten on @NickBatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Partnerships Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22500 - £25000 per annum, West Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...