Karen Millen launches worldwide brand experience initiative
Womenswear retailer Karen Millen is pursuing a new strategy to align the brand experience across its website and 40 showcase stores around the world, including London's Regent Street.
Karen Millen: readies global overhaul
Karen Millen has appointed Sian Hession to the newly created role of global retail operations director in order to spearhead the initiative.
Hession, who has been appointed for her global multi-channel experience, will take up the new role next week and report to managing director Gemma Metheringham.
She developed her multi-channel experience in a number of roles including retail director at Coast, chief executive of womenswear brand Long Tall Sally and consultancy roles for brands including Boden and Aspinal of London.
Karen Millen is hoping to drive up sales in the showcase stores with the overhaul and create an "omni-channel" experience, ranging from the in-store experience to online engagement.
The retailer currently operates in 348 locations and 44 countries around the world, which includes around 100 stores and concessions in the UK.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London