Daily Diary - Magners
Some agencies like to bring out fine wine and food for the launch of a new big ad campaign. The Red Brick Road, however, has taken a more unconventional approach for the launch of its new Magners ad, opting instead to serve baby food.
Red Brick Road staff doing a blind taste test
The agency decided to hold a blind taste test for the launch of its Magners’ ‘Made in the Dark’ campaign in its canteen.
Some poor unsuspecting Magners account handlers had no idea that they were being fed spoonfuls of apple sauce, capers, black treacle, sun dried tomatoes and baby food.
However, the torture was all worth it since they were able to wash it down with copious amounts of cider afterwards. Maybe for the next campaign they should do a blind taste challenge with Magners, Bulmers and Kopparberg. Now there’s a test!
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Project Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England