Daily Diary - Magners
Some agencies like to bring out fine wine and food for the launch of a new big ad campaign. The Red Brick Road, however, has taken a more unconventional approach for the launch of its new Magners ad, opting instead to serve baby food.
Red Brick Road staff doing a blind taste test
The agency decided to hold a blind taste test for the launch of its Magners’ ‘Made in the Dark’ campaign in its canteen.
Some poor unsuspecting Magners account handlers had no idea that they were being fed spoonfuls of apple sauce, capers, black treacle, sun dried tomatoes and baby food.
However, the torture was all worth it since they were able to wash it down with copious amounts of cider afterwards. Maybe for the next campaign they should do a blind taste challenge with Magners, Bulmers and Kopparberg. Now there’s a test!
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...